Take charge of your life by seeking valuable advice that can be offered by seeking career counseling from CareerCounseling.com. Offering a number of valuable services ranging from job search coaching and interview training to career assessment and professional resume writing services, CareerCounseling.com can help by providing the online career counseling and tools needed to land a dream job. Those who are planning to enter the workforce for the first time or those looking to switch careers will find the services provided by CareerCounseling.com helpful. These services help by offering individuals the training, tools, and career counseling they need to succeed through every part of the job search from the application process to the all-important job interview.
To shed some light on what a career counselor actually does, please find the following definition:Career Counseling Definition - Provides counseling and guidance regarding career opportunities.
What Services are Provided by CareerCounseling.com?
Vast selections of career counseling services are available through CareerCounseling.com. The services range from classes/courses that help create social media profiles that will catch the eye of potential employers to tests and counseling sessions that can help jumpstart your career. The following are some of the many services available to students and working professionals who are looking for career counseling:
- Career Assessment – an assessment service that can help individuals evaluate their interests, values, and strengths, and determine what careers or career path is right for them. Career assessment can help find possible career options that may interest you or work to help you reach your career or salary goals by creating a plan of action to follow.
- Social Media Profile Services – create social media profiles on popular sites like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn that will catch the eye of future employers and make them want to hire you.
- Career Testing – CareerCounseling.com offers career testing for both students and professionals. These tests can help individuals determine what career options closely match specific likes, interests, and personality traits. The student test helps people who are starting their job search from scratch, while the professional test helps individuals who have a specific industry they like to work in but are unsure what career path to pursue in that industry.
- Professional Resume Writing Services – Create a personalized resume that is professional and well-written. The writing staff at CareerCounseling.com will craft a professional resume that highlights your strengths, professional accomplishments, and previous work experience in a way that potential employers will love.
- Coaching Services – These services will help you learn the skills needed to prepare for interviews, search for jobs, and eliminate anxiety during a job interview.
People will have the option to take part in each service individually or purchase a career counseling package that combines many of these services.
Services Offered at CareerCounseling.com are Created by a Qualified Career Expert
Joan M. Roberts is the founder and president of CareerCounseling.com. She oversees the creation of all online career counseling services offered on the site and makes sure they are helpful and valuable to everyone from students to seasoned working professionals. Some of the qualifications that make Joan M. Roberts qualified to offer career counseling include:
- Holds a BA in Psychology from University of Notre Dame
- Became a Certified Myers-Briggs Practitioner in 1992
- Became a Certified Professional Resume Writer in 1994
- Became a Certified Career Management Coach in 2002
If you are looking to find a career counselor, you can start by clicking on the link below. Stop being frustrated and tired with your career by seeking career counseling help and advice from CareerCounseling.com.
Copyright 2014 GoGetterCareers.com, LLC, All rights reserved.