- Allows you to receive emails that inform you of new job listings that are posted to our databases. The emails you receive will match the search criteria you define in step No. 3. You may create multiple Job Alerts/Saved Searches by following the steps below.
-Allows the Job Seeker to save Job Search criteria to run at a later time.
1. Log into your Job Seeker Account with your email address and password.
Note: If you do not have an account, please create one by selecting the Job Seekers link from the top navigation bar | Click on Register. Fill in the required information.
2. Select Search Jobs from the top navigation bar.
3. Fill in the Search Criteria, click the Submit button.
4. Click the link that reads "Save This Search / Job Alerts
5. From the Saved Searches/Job Alerts screen, create a Search Title.
6. Select the Add Saved Search button
7. You will now be automatically notified when new job postings match your defined criteria. You have also saved your defined Job Search for future reference.
To Run or Delete Saved Searches / Job Alerts
8. From the My Employment Account Screen select Saved Searches / Job Alerts
9. Select the Job Alert / Saved Search by selecting Run or Delete
To Run or Delete Saved Searches / Job Alerts from the My Account Link
You may access Saved Searches / Job Alerts at anytime by:
1. Log into your account with your email address and password.
2. Select the "My Account" link in the upper right hand corner of the top Navigation Pane.
3. Select Saved Searches/Job Alerts.
4. You may Run or Delete the Saved Searches and Job Alerts.